Feb. 23, 2016 8:52 AM ET
by: Sharon di Stefano
- Pillbased targeted cancer data for pancreas, kidney and breast show efficacy and safety.
- Widely-attended scientific conferences gain exposure to Supinoxin’s clinical merit.
- Supinoxin targets cancer’s genes, proteins, blood supply and surrounding tumor tissue to block growth and cause shrinkage without damage to healthy cells.
- Rexahn brings Archexin for kidney cancer to the next important level.
- Whether larger trials can replicate former success is a risk.
- Seeking Alpha -